1. Ahmad, A. (2012). Concept of National Power. Journal of Strategic Studies, 32(2), 83-101.
2. Aidarbek, A. & Ydyrys, K. (2014). Education & Soft Power: Analysis as an Instrument of Foreign Policy. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 143, 514–516.
3. Alvani, M. & Pirozbakht, M. (2006). Process of tourism management. Tehran, Iran: Bureau for Cultural Studies. ]In Persian[
4. Arab, Z. (2014). Investigating the effect of tourism industry art on economic growth and development in Iran and OECD countries from 2010 to 2013. Journal of Applied Arts, 3(5), 59-65. ]In Persian[
5. Arbabian, Sh., Rafat, B. & Ashrafian Pour, M. (2014). Relationship between International Tourism and Economic Growth (Case Study: Selected Countries of OIC). Quarterly Journal of Economic Growth and Development Research, 4(13), 97-116. ]In Persian[
6. Avelini H.I. (2003). A Vision of Tourism and the hotel industry in the 21st century. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 22(2), 129–134.
7. Banadarvish, F. (2003). The role of government and public sector management in advancing tourism programs, Tourism Management Studies, 1(1), 23-38. ]In Persian[
8. Borazjani, M., Asgharisani, H. & Pourdast, Z. (2016). Function of Public Diplomacy in the International Reputation of China. Iranian Research Letter of International Politics, 4(2), 1-26.
9. Fariborz Rahimnia, F., Poursalimi, M. & Karimi mazidi, A.R. (2015). The effect of invisible exports of tourism goods and services on culture dissemination; the moderating role of destination image. Tourism Planning and Development, 3(11), 96-117. ]In Persian[
10. Fartookzade, H.R., esfandiarpur, S., Kiani, Z., Rajabi, M. (2016). The oil rents, entrepreneurship and government administrative structure in Iran. Public Policy, 2(1), 93-119. ]In Persian[
11. Ghalibaf, M.B., Rahimi, s. & Yaghobi. (2012). Geopolitics of tourism and analysis of its effects on the development of tourism in the Islamic world. 5th International Congress of the Islamic World Geographers, Tabriz. ]In Persian[
12. Ghavam.A.A. (2016). Principles of foreign and international policy. Tehran, Iran: SAMT Publications. ]In Persian[
13. Goeldner, C.R & Ritchie, J.R.B. (2006). Tourism Principles Practices Philosophies. Eleventh edition, Hoboken, New Jersey, Canada: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
14. Goeldner, C.R & Ritchie, J.R.B. (2017). Tourism Planning and Development. (Ahmadi. Trans.). Tehran, Iran: Bureau for Cultural Studies. ]In Persian[
15. Hafeznia, M.R. (2014). Principles and concepts of geopolitic. Mashhad: Papoli Publications. ]In Persian[
16. Heydari Chianeh. R. (2017). Principles of tourism industry planning. Tehran, Iran: SAMT Publications. ]In Persian[
17. Jafari samimi, A. & Khebreh, Sh. (2014). Tourism Impact on Human Development. Tourism Planning and Development, 2(7), 11-24. ]In Persian[
18. Javani, Y. (2008). The role of spirituality in the Strengthen of national power. Basij Strategic Studies Quarterly, 11(39), 1-38. ]In Persian[
19. Kazemi, A.A. (1994). The Role of Power in Society and International Relations, Tehran, Iran: Ghomes Publisher. ]In Persian[
20. Kazemi, M. (2013). Tourism Management. Tehran, Iran: SAMT Publications. ]In Persian[
21. Lotfi, H., Timori, Gh., Mehmanparasht, K. & Rastad, M. (2015). The role of tourism in securing Iran's national interests in the Persian Gulf geopolitical region. Quarterly Journal of Human Geography. ]In Persian[
22. Mitchell, J. & Ashley, C. (2013). Tourism and poverty reduction. (A., Shakori, Trans.). Tehran: Sociologists Publications. ]In Persian[
23. Mohseni. R.A. (2010). Sustainable Tourism in Iran: Functions, Challenges and Solutions. Geographic Space, 9(28), 149-171. ]In Persian[
24. Nehmat Ollahi, Sh. (2013). Medical tourism as a component of Israel's soft power. Journal of Regional Studies, 14(3), 75-92. ]In Persian[
25. Papoli Yazdi, M.H. & Saqai, M. (2014), Tourism (Nature concepts). Tehran, Iran: SAMT Publications. ]In Persian[
26. Pourmosavi, M. Mohammadian, H. & Pooyande, M.H. (2010). Explanation of the Economic Centralization of Metropolitan Area of Tehran in National Power. Journal of Applied researches in Geographical, 15(18), 107-128. ]In Persian[
27. Prideaux, B., Kim, S.S. & Prideaux, J. (2007). Using Tourism to Promote Peace on the Korean Peninsula. Annals of Tourism Research, 34, 291- 309.
28. Ranjbarian, B. & Zahedi, M. (2011). An introduction to tourism. Isfahan, Iran:Chaharbagh Publications. ]In Persian[
29. Rezaghodizadeh, M. (2017). Investigating the Effect of Tourism on the Triangle of Poverty, Inequality and Economic Growth. Tourism Management Studies, 11(36), 125-160. ]In Persian[
30. Roshandel, J. (2015). National security and international system. Tehran, Iran: SAMT Publications. ]In Persian[
31. Sahabi, J. & Moradi, A. (2011). Analysis of cultural and social effects of tourism. 01st International Conference on Tourism Management and Sustainable Development, Marvdash. ]In Persian[
32. Salehipour, M.R. (2015). Cultural Heritage Tourism Management (A Practical Guide). Isfahan, Iran: Chaharbagh Publications. ]In Persian[
33. Seifzadeh, H. (2006). Introduction to international relations. Tehran, Iran: Mizan Publications. ]In Persian[
34. Tahami, M. (1996). National Security, Defense Policy and National Security. Tehran: Supreme National Defense University. ]In Persian[
35. Timothy, D.J. & Nyaupane, G.P. (2010). Cultural heritage and tourism in the developing world. Translation by Akbar Porfaraj and Jafar Babiri. Tehran, Iran: Mahkame. ]In Persian[
36. Tremblay, P. (2006). Desert Tourism Scoping Study. Desert Knowledge CRC Report 12 Australia, Charles Darwin University, Australia.
37. UNWTO. (2017). UNWTO Tourism Highlights. Available at: http:/ /www2. unwto. org/ publication/unwto-tourism-highlights-2017.
38. UNWTO. (2018). World Tourism Organization barometer. January 2018 – Vol.16 - Advance release. Available at: http:// cf.cdn.unwto.org/ sites/ all/f iles/ pdf/ unwto_ barom18_01_january_excerpt_hr.pdf.
39. Urdang, L. (1991). Oxford thesaurus: an a-z dictionary of synonyms. Oxford university press.
40. WTTC (2018). World Tourism Travel Economic. Available at: https:// www. wttc.org/ -/ media/ files/ reports/ economic- impact- research/ documents-2018/ newleaguetablesummary.pdf.
41. Zarei Matin, H., Seyed Javadein, R, Rahinpour, A. & Bagheri, M. (2012). Explaning I.R. of Iran’s Tourism Industry Challenges. Strategic Management Thought (Management Thought), 6(1), 73-106. ]In Persian[
42. Zarghani, H. (2006). Evaluation of factors and variables affecting national power and design of national power measurement model of countries. Ph.D. Thesis. Supervisor: Mohammad Reza Hafeznia. Tarbiat Modares University, Department of Political Geography. ]In Persian[
43. Zarghani, H. (2013). Measurement and Ranking of National Power of Muslim Countries. Journal of Political Sociology of Islamic World, 1(2), 1-26. ]In Persian[
ارسال نظر در مورد این مقاله